LudyGreen has spoken to audiences all over the world about issues andtopics on which she is not only an expert, butan innovator and leader. Her seriousness, intelligence, and vastexperience, combined with her down-to-earth style and her infectiousenthusiasm, bring audiences a speech they will never forget. Timeand again Green’s speeches are met with standing ovations, tearsof joy and sympathy, calls to action, and invitationsto speak again and again.
Some highlights of Ludy Green’s speaking engagements:
Keynote Speaker at the Dole Institute of Politics,University of Kansas - November 18, 2014
People said of Dr. Green:
"Terrific approach on the fight of violence against women!"
"Dr. Green's model is revolutionary and will make socialchange!"
"Excellent presentation and resourceful!"
- Keynote Speaker - Connection Coalition Against Domestic ViolenceConference - Strengthening Access for All Victims Conference - October1, 2014
People said of Dr. Green:
"Great Presentation!! Amazing Story!"
"Speaker provided new knowledge to our work!!"
"Speaker was very resourceful!"
- Keynote Speaker - Congress of Women - Women for Poland - Kongres Kobiet - May 2014
- Keynote Speaker - Global Women Summit - June 2014
- Keynote Speaker - The Qatar International Businesswomen Forum - November 2013
- Keynote Speaker at Cornerstone 6th Annual Conference on Domestic violence and Abuse
February 23rd & 24th, 2012, Bloomington, MN
- Speaker - Women Leading the Future Conference, Saturday, May 5, 2012, Chevy Chase MD
- Speaker at 2nd World Conference of women's shelters February 28, 2012, Gaylord, MD
- The Global Summit(s) of Women, 2008 Hanoi, Viet Nam and2009 Santiago, Chile
- Presentation to the Government of Chile and PresidentMichelle Bachelet
- The Allstate Foundation
- The National Press Club
- Columbus Coalition Against Family Violence, audience of 1,000
- The United Nations Institute for Training and Research
- CIFAL Atlanta, An International Training Center forGovernment Authorities and Civil Society Leaders
- American Association of University Women
- The Ukrainian Delegation of Foreign Services Officers
- Put Your Best Feet First / Grant Thornton, audienceof 300
- Award Recipient Speech, Washingtonian of the Year, audienceof 500
- Department of Justice’s Observance of Domestic ViolenceAwareness Month
- Society of Human Resource Managers, audience of HRmanagers from across the U.S.
- National Council of Women’s Organizations, audienceof 120 Women Leaders
- Stalking Awareness Month, Office of Justice Programs
- National Association of University Women, audienceof 120 female educators
- National Network to End Domestic Violence, audienceof 100 DV advocacy leaders
- AwardRecipient Speech, DOJ/OVC National Crime Victims Week, Award forProfessional Innovation in Victim’s Services, audience of 500
- Keynote speaker at Washington, DC Rotary Club - February 3, 2010
- Dr. Ludy Green Presents Second Chance Organizational Model to the United Nations - Geneva, Switzerland, May 27- 29, 2010
- Dr. Ludy Green Speaks at the Global Partnership to End Violence Against Women
March 1, 2010. Hosted by The State Department, Avon Foundation for Women and Vital Voices Global Partnership.
Speaker at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Event, “HHS Striving for Healthy Employees” October 2010
- KeynoteSpeaker at The Alpert Jewish Family and Children’s Services: “No Excusefor Abuse event Wednesday, March 9TH, 2011 Palm Beach,Florida
- Keynote Speaker at PADV’S (Partnership Against Domestic Violence) - Thursday, April 28th, 2011
- “Domestic Violence Goes To Work” Conference - Atlanta, Georgia
- Ludy Green, Ph.D. Speaker - The Global Women Summit - May 5th – 7th, 2011 in Istanbul, Turkey
- Speaker- Womenetics - Global Women’s Initiative - The Ripple Effect- September29- 30, 2011 - InterContinental Buckhead Hotel - Atlanta, GA - EconomicEmpowerment
- Ludy Green, Ph.D. - Speake r- Global Woman Summit -Hyatt Hotel Capitol Hill - October 8 – 11 2011-10-04 -www.globalwomanfoundation.org
- Speaker at the Capitol Speakers Club - Washington, DC - October 12, 2011
- Speaker- The Second Annual Patricia and Arthur Modell Symposium - EndingInterpersonal Violence - A Call to Action, Woman and Children First -University of Maryland School of Social Work - November 9, 2011